Occlusion Course 4
Problem Solving for Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics
This course is designed to take the restoraive dentist to the next level by implementing occlusal, restorative and functional guidelines to their daily routine to create a successful restorative practice. The participants can bring their own cases to discuss the problems and treatment options.
The participants will understand:
- How to fabricate the splint (hands-on)
- Guidelines for treatment planning esthetic and functional problems, and management of esthetic wear problems requiring alteration of VDO.
- How to determine which Centric position to use for anterior esthetic procedures and why?
- How to make accurate Centric Relation records, mountings and adjustments.
- How to develop the Anterior Guidance and how to protect your esthetic restorations: (splints)
- Preparation, cementation and adjustment sequences for complete rehabilitation and "segmental rehabilitation."
- Bring your own cases!
Location: San Antonio, TX
Dates: See Schedule
Dr. Terry T. Tanaka
Dr. Jacob G. Park
Class Fee: Doctor: $3450
Team Member: $995